Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1210050

Hopefully this posts correctly, sorry guys and gals if some posts went into the comments side...feeling my way around a bit...just finished this one...you can click for lyrics etc...

Views: 102

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Like it Michael, interesting rhythm ..... I got the message.

Very nice.

Nice.  I like the title, a perfect country song-type title and idea.  Favorite line: Two hands without a clock

Thanks folks, I used to pass this little USED car lot, and the cars had soaped on their windows..."Brand Spankin' Used"...aren't we all?   Thanks again and cheers!

Hey Michael, really great song...loved the concept and the note on what inspired you!  I wrote a song called "No Perfect People Allowed" after seeing the statement on a church sign.  You have a great voice too.  Did you do all the instruments...like the slide guitar...really great!   Edward

Really enjoyed it Michael. Good Stuff!

Mike, thank you very, very much. Very nice of you to say so, much appreciated!

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service