Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Ken Rogers's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Not bad, Jack, not bad at all.  I think I understand the instrumental part, but I al…"

Ken Rogers replied Feb 27, 2011 to Dark Road

2 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Ken Rogers

"Nicely done, Ella - both song and video!"

Ken Rogers replied Feb 27, 2011 to Ella Raven

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Ken Rogers

"Ah, let's do the time warp again!  Like it, sir.  No problem understanding the lyric…"

Ken Rogers replied Dec 22, 2010 to New Song with Old Format -- am I lost in a time warp?

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Ken Rogers

"Pretty cool, man. Not bad at all!"

Ken Rogers replied Oct 3, 2010 to Theme songs on demand

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Rogers

"'Men In Black' - the first one. A classic! "No, Elvis is not dead - he just went hom…"

Ken Rogers replied Aug 21, 2010 to New song "Ice Around My Heart" by Edward Sparks

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Marshall

"Ah, memories! I still have several old (scratched and probably unplayable) 45s in my…"

Ken Rogers replied Aug 21, 2010 to New song "Ice Around My Heart" by Edward Sparks

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Marshall

"Hey, Edward! Interesting song, and I thank you for posting it. I think the most intr…"

Ken Rogers replied Aug 16, 2010 to New song "Ice Around My Heart" by Edward Sparks

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Marshall

"Kirk - Not bad. A good, positive message. I appreciate that you post the lyrics, as…"

Ken Rogers replied Apr 14, 2010 to "Something Amazing" Happier Song!

10 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Excellent song, Ross. I like the lyrics, I like the melody. Don't hear a thing I wou…"

Ken Rogers replied Apr 14, 2010 to Symbols and Signs

12 May 13, 2010
Reply by SteveO Mallis

"Kirk - I think there are some good ideas in here, but I think you need to spend some…"

Ken Rogers replied Apr 3, 2010 to "Blind Guide"

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service