Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

SteveO Mallis's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Edward, Thanks for the explanation of EP. I've been wondering what that means. I…"

SteveO Mallis replied Aug 17, 2010 to New song "Ice Around My Heart" by Edward Sparks

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Marshall

"Hi Edward, Cool song! Verse 1 was a little confusing at 1st. It starts off "warm" wi…"

SteveO Mallis replied Aug 17, 2010 to New song "Ice Around My Heart" by Edward Sparks

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Marshall

"Hi Maggie, I like the overall tone of the song, very folky sounding. You do need to…"

SteveO Mallis replied Aug 10, 2010 to One of Those Things- New song

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Maggie Berry

"Hi Kirk, Like the song. I'd like to see you add some sort of personal element to it…"

SteveO Mallis replied Jul 7, 2010 to Off Season Song "With It's Pure White Grace" About a first snow fall.

8 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Chris, Nice song. Would be good to have the link and lyrics posted. Really great pre…"

SteveO Mallis replied Jul 7, 2010 to Kitchener's Pals

9 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by goodenough

"Hi Ross, Nice song Red River Mud, Good story, sounds very personal. I hope you are e…"

SteveO Mallis replied Jul 7, 2010 to Red River Mud

8 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Ross Johnson

"Nice to travel around and get some perspective on this crazy world. I forgot to men…"

SteveO Mallis replied May 25, 2010 to "Seeing Things The Right Way"

12 May 26, 2010

"Ross, I like this one too. Its an imaginative topic, good beat and lyrics, a fun so…"

SteveO Mallis replied May 25, 2010 to Between the Lines

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Ross Johnson

"Kirk, no problem. I definitely think the emotion and imagery is important, and very…"

SteveO Mallis replied May 23, 2010 to "Seeing Things The Right Way"

12 May 26, 2010

"Kirk, Thanks for your comment on my comments. I thought the same thing about mysel…"

SteveO Mallis replied May 23, 2010 to "Seeing Things The Right Way"

12 May 26, 2010

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service