Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Deidre McCalla's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all your replies. I met with him and his wife today and the energy was re…"

Deidre McCalla replied Jun 25, 2011 to Teaching a Blind Student

7 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Donna Zitzelberger

"Donna - website hosting don't  need to cost $100 a year for most of us. i've been us…"

Deidre McCalla replied Apr 20, 2011 to A GREAT website!

27 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Terry Angelli

"Great article and very timely for me as I am trying to get this concept through to t…"

Deidre McCalla replied Mar 6, 2011 to Good Article re:Make-Up Lessons

9 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by John Horne

"thanks, Donna. i'll take a look at that. he's a junior in high school so i am search…"

Deidre McCalla replied Feb 23, 2011 to Resources for Teaching Music Theory and Reading

12 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by michael

"Thanks, Michael. I'll take a look!"

Deidre McCalla replied Feb 23, 2011 to Resources for Teaching Music Theory and Reading

12 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by michael

"Thanks, John. he says he knows the note names on the fretboard. i'll assess that fur…"

12 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by michael

"you must never have had a new puppy. it's a full time adventure similar to tending a…"

Deidre McCalla replied Nov 30, 2010 to Excuses, excuses.

22 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Ken Rhodes

"Mike, thanks for the link to EgoPicks. i just placed an order! i'd been looking off…"

Deidre McCalla replied Nov 24, 2010 to Home Studio Promotion

23 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Crocker

"I just checked your profile, David. It might have been helpful to mention that you a…"

Deidre McCalla replied Nov 19, 2010 to Growing your Guitar School

18 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by GuitarMC

"one more marketing resource if forgot to mention, i do have a listing on findaguitar…"

Deidre McCalla replied Jul 3, 2010 to Home Studio Promotion

23 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Crocker

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service