You are now on Stephen Crandell's page...
- Which one of the following describes your involvement in music? (Check all that apply)
- Amateur or recreational musician, Guitar maker
- How many years have you been playing guitar?
- More than 30 years
- Which of these instruments do you own or play?
- Flattop steel-string acoustic guitar, Mandolin
- The make and model of your guitar(s) and/or other instruments and gear.
- Harptone L-12N guitar, Martin HD-28 guitar, Samick 6-string acoustic guitar, Schecter 6-string electric guitar, Kentucky A style mandolin, Hand crafted StewMac 6 string kit-guitar that I built in 2010 (plays and sounds better than the HD-28), Portugese guitar that I built in 2012 (made in USA).
- What type of music do you like to play?
- Folk, rock, bluegrass.
- Do you subscribe to or regularly read Acoustic Guitar?
- I subscribe
Stephen Crandell's Photos
Stephen Crandell's Videos