1. Provide a steady consistant lessons schedule of at least one or two lessons per week.
2. Provide a quality instrument for your child to practice on.
3. Provide a quiet, private place for your child to practice.
4. Provide a consistent practice schedule of at least 20 minutes each day.
5. Provide constant praise and interest in your childs progress.
6. Provide an incentive rewards program for your child as they log in their practice time.
7. Make sure you ask… Continue
Posted on January 12, 2010 at 12:44am